Friday 24 August 2012

It's Armless.

All through my life people have a told joke when they've heard my name.

And it's this mans fault.

Upon hearing that my name is Louis Strong people say "You're missing an arm!". I first heard it before I could talk.
I understand it is a bit funny but I've heard it too many times.

If I ever have a son I will name him Neil so that he is victim to the same joke.

I don't think that my parents diberatly chose the name because the joke would follow but I suppose it is possible. Although I have heard my dad describe this as one of the greatest rock and roll songs ever.
(I know it isn't spelled the same but still).

Anyway, the reason I'm writing this is that today I realised how ironic it would be for me to actually lose an arm.
What a wonderful world.

No comments:

Post a Comment