Thursday 23 February 2012

Shopping List.

Today, during a lecture, I decided to find out how nosey the guy sitting next to me was.
So I took out my little pad and wrote down 'shopping list'.
I preceded to write 'Pepsi' and 'satsumas', fairly normal shopping, and then turned it up a notch by adding 'heroin'.
He didn't notice.
I continued to write absurd and strange things broken up by clusters of normal things.
Eventually I ran of space on the page and just left it on the desk between me and him.

Here is the full list...

About 5 minutes passed before he glanced at it. It caught his eye.

He tapped me on the shoulder and said "Tinsel and lipstick, Are you secretly a cross-dresser?"
My response, "Sometimes".

He then listed all the drugs I'd written and said I must have quite a weekend planned.
I said "It's amazing what you can buy in Asda".



So basically he wasn't nosey enough to read over my shoulder while I was still writing the list, but he did read it afterwards. I think that gives him a score of 4 on a scale of 0-10, where 0 is completely ignoring and 10 is News of the World.

P.s. Apologies for my poor handwriting.

No comments:

Post a Comment