But here it seems that weekly I get asked about it, by people who already know. It's getting annoying.
I am someone who ...
- has weird hair
- has an eccentric taste in clothes
- doesn't enjoy clubbing
- plays an obscure hybrid folk instrument
- nearly always wears walking boots
- has read interesting books
- knows a lot of random information
I would like to like tea, it seems relaxing and has inspired some really nice songs, but I just don't.
I drank a cup last year, it tasted like sadness.
It's just that I know conversations can more interesting that "You don't like tea, you must be a freak".
So please don't ask me about tea.